50 Golden Rules for a Happy and Fulfilled Life
By Marx A. MD
These simple rules have the potential to change your life Ever wanted a compass for life? Herein is a step by step guide to a happy and fulfilled life presented in 50 golden rules from the life compass of a medical doctor born poor currently doing residency in a teaching hospital in Europe.
The rules in this book are plain amazing, simple and down to earth. Written for every woman or man.
What you will benefit from reading this book: •
- You will learn to live life like a winner and not like a loser.
• Be better able to cope in times of adversities or challenges.
• It will teach you to have a firm grip and understanding of life.
• You would be presented with a Step by step guide on core issues about life to help you experience and live to the fullest of your potentials.
• It would encourage you to see an extra reason to give and receive , be willing to be more generous and compassionate.
• It would serve as a platform for you to be able to utilize as a reference to tap into any challenging situation reflecting core aspects of life prompting you to tackle problems more maturely and by avoiding shortcuts.
• It will teach you love and understanding of what happiness and satisfaction means for you. • You will learn how to look beyond your shortcomings and rise above failures.
• You would appreciate increasing your money thermostat, bury poverty and start to better think money and wealth.
• It will give you clues to figure out your purpose of life.
• It will charge you to take nothing for granted as you harness your potentials and blessings of life.
• It will portray the importance of humor and laughter.
• Your understanding of karma and spirituality would be put to a test.
• You will appreciate the importance of good health, good sex, a good mind, good friends and Family. • You will learn to see criticisms or failures not as a backlash but as a chance to step up and get better or fight on. . You would understand and appreciate that the best leaders are the ones that are empowered through service and willingness to make the clan and others get better.
• You would value the importance of thwarting the ignorance and pettiness in practicing racism, aggression, terrorism, discrimination and instead learn to replace them with peace, justice, law, order and most importantly love.
I can promise you if you follow these rules you would make your life and approach to challenges therein a lot easier.
Great, quick, plain and simple read.
Challenge yourself and change your frame of mind;
possibly your life for the better
Order your copy from Amazon by clicking here!